* Upload and execute ELF, RAW BINARY, and SREC files
* Built in compression and decompression to speed up that slow serial link
* Console and fileserver (compatible with dcload-ip)
* Lame cd emulation
You MUST have both dcload (running on the dc) and dc-tool (running on the pc) - you can't use one without the other.
Changes in 1.0.3 (you must have both dcload and dc-tool 1.0.3):
* proper baudrate changing - dcload and dc-tool should always be compiled for 57600 now; use the -b option to switch to 115200 at runtime.
* experimental alternate 115200 setting - "dc-tool -e -b 115200" - please email me if this works better for you than the default 115200.
* added O_BINARY to all open()s in dc-tool to help cygwin users
* included same IP.BIN (with logo/disclaimer) as found in dcload-ip. Please use it if you distribute either cds or cd images.
Source to dcload and dc-tool; should compile without too much trouble on most unix-ish systems - also compiles on cygwin, thanks to Florian 'Proff' Schulze. Make sure you edit BFDLIB and BFDINCLUDE in Makefile.cfg to point to your sh-elf bfd, not the system one, or elf and srec loading will not work.
Precompiled dcload 1.0.3 1st_read.bins - includes elf, binary, scrambled binary, and srec. Go look around at Marcus's site for info on burning to cd with cdrecord, or take a look at nero.julesdcdev.com for burning with Nero.
Precompiled linux dc-tool. Use this if you can't get it to compile for some reason.
Precompiled win32 dc-tool from The Gypsy. If you don't have cygwin installed, download the dlls too.
Discjuggler 3 image of dcload 1.0.3 from The Gypsy
Nero 5 image of dcload 1.0.3 from The Gypsy